20140 Serra-di-Ferro GPS : 41.728445, 8.798505
Serra-di-Ferro is a municipality of 482 inhabitants (as of 2017), located in the Valinco region.
Its territory covers an area of 32.77 km2. It is bordered to the east by the Taravo valley and its coastline ends with the tip of Porto-Pollo, a small pleasant seaside resort with its own marina.
The municipality of Serra di Ferro was incorporated into the central hamlet of Taravo on February 1, 1878. The village is built around the parish church of Sant'Antonu and the old presbytery from the 19th century, which today hosts the post office.
Apart from the plain and a few fields and meadows, the territory is mainly covered by a maquis made up of cistus, strawberry trees, mastic trees, heather, and junipers from Phenicia.