GPS : 41.984444,9.269167
Commune of the old Cursa pigeon, San-Gavino-di-Fiumorbo is now part of the canton of Prunelli-di-Fiumorbo and the Community of Communes of Fiumorbo Castello and is part of the Regional Natural Park of Corsica.
The earliest traces of human occupation, in the present state of research, date back to the 18th century and hypothetically to the 17th century.
⦁ The Saint Anthony Abbot Church
Located in the upper part of the village, it was originally a chapel, built in the 17th century. Agandie in 1850, it was then dedicated to St Antoine, the patron saint of the town.
⦁ Localization Castastaghju
a few kilometers south of the village is the crossroads of 3 great walks of the PNRC (Fra Monti, Mare a Mare Center and Mare e Monti). This place is the starting point for most of the itineraries in the area.