Pianottoli-Caldarello
20131 Pianottoli-Caldarello
GPS : 41.491838, 9.056018

Caldarello was formerly attached to the municipality of Zérubia until 1864.

In 1864, the municipality of Zérubia gives up some land, by means of a transfer of municipal territories, in order to create of the municipality of Caldarello.

The name of Caldarello was officially changed into Pianottoli-Caldarello in 1921.

The village belongs to the arrondissement of Sartène and the canton of Figari.

Located between Bonifacio and Sartène, the village of Pianottoli-Caldarello is a little corner of paradise....

Wild beaches are preserved from mass tourism.