20260 Calvi GPS : 42.567779,8.760520
|Citadel of Calvi. The oratory of Saint Anthony the Abbot is the chapel of the brotherhood of the same name.
The brotherhood agrees to open its doors for cultural events. Visitors will be able to see three frescoes dating from the years 1510 and 1513, as well as a triptych depicting a crucifixion and the Annunciation, a Christ on the Cross of the late seventeenth century, still used today for the Holy Week ceremony, and a statue of Saint Anthony the Abbot sitting (fifteenth century).