20000 Ajaccio 04 95 21 43 89
GPS : 41.917993, 8.738585
The birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte is open to the public, and displays a collection of objects related to the man and his entourage. The museum evokes the memory of the emperor and his family in Corsica, and presents furniture and various objects that belonged to him. The museum is more centered on the Corsican heritage or the history of the house than on the emperor's life.
La maison Bonaparte is open every day except on Mondays.
· From 1 October to 31 March: from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm (last entry at noon) and 1:15 to 4:30 pm (last entry 4 pm)
· From 1 April to 30 September: from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm (last entry at noon) and 1:15 to 6:00 pm (last entrance 5.30 pm)
· Normal fee: €7
· Groups (from 10 persons): €5 per person
· Reduced fee: €5 (young people 18 to 25 years old, members of a large family upon presentation of a valid proof)
· Free: under 26 years and teachers with the Pass-Education, people with disabilities as well as their attendants, job seekers, beneficiaries of social minima
· Free for all the 1st Sunday of each month