20245 Sari-Solenzara GPS : 41.858288,9.401140
In the area of Solenzara, the Church of Saint Paul used to serve as a stable for the priests who collected wood in the Fium'Orbu. As the population grew, the owner of the estate proposed that the stables become a church. The cost of the operation prevented the transformation of the entire building. In 1920, Father Renucci had a bell tower erected and the church height increased. In the 1970s, the carpentry was renovated. The feast of Saint Paul takes place on June 30th.