20115 Piana GPS : 42.238399,8.636413
In the heart of Piana is the Church of the Assumption (Santa Maria Assunta).
Built in 1765 and 1792 in a Baroque style with rubble stone and plaster granite.
During the nineteenth century, it was remodeled.
Public property, it is classified as world heritage and houses some artworks which are also classified, including: A painting of St. Hugo de Lincoln dating back to the seventeenth century and a painted polychrome wood sculpture representing the Assumption.