Eglise de l'Annonciation de Corbara

Access map

Église de l'Annonciation
20256 Corbara
GPS : 42.615278,8.907222

In Corbara, the church of the Annunciation dominates the village on the slopes of the mont Guido.

Built in the 18th century, it was declared collegiate church in 1752.

This church has a high bell tower, and its very baroque interior has a balustrade and a high altar in polychrome marble.